Terms & Conditions
Payment Plan Terms and Conditions
- By purchasing tickets under the Payment Plan, you authorise us to arrange a transfer of funds from your nominated credit card in amounts and at intervals as advised.
- Weekly payments will be deducted in equal instalments (depending on the start date of the Payment Plan) between 1am and 4am Friday morning (or next business day), via a nominated VISA Credit or VISA Debit Card or MasterCard Credit or Debit MasterCard only. The first instalment is charged immediately.
- A Payment Plan fee of $5 will be added to the first instalment to cover additional merchant fees and administration costs. All other standard booking and credit card fees will also be charged in full with the first instalment.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that: (a) the account details you have provided are correct, including notification should the expiry date change within the payment period; (b) you have sufficient clear funds available on your nominated Credit/Debit card on the scheduled instalment date.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- The Payment Plan is only available until the advertised date.
- If a Payment Plan is entered into between midnight Monday and 4am Friday the next instalment will be scheduled for the following week.
- All instalments must be finalised two weeks out from the event.
- If your credit card is declined we may contact you requesting immediate payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
- Payments that decline will be recharged with an additional processing fee of $5.
- We may suspend or cancel your Payment Plan, if on two consecutive occasions, your instalment is declined. We will notify you if we suspend or cancel your Payment Plan arrangement. Your Payment Plan can be reinstated upon payment of overdue amounts and resumption of regular debits. This will incur a $10 fee. Please note that at least 24 hours will be needed to reinstate your Payment Plan once payment is received.
- If you default on your Payment Plan more than twice, it will be automatically cancelled and 80% of the payments made to date, excluding all fees, will be refunded.
- If your Payment Plan is cancelled by you for any reason, prior to the conclusion of the payment plan, 80% of the payments made, excluding any fees, will be refunded.
- Tickets will only be issued after the final instalment has been processed, this is likely to be about two weeks out from the event.
- All tickets are subject to the standard Ticketing Terms & Conditions once your Payment Plan is finalised.
- If you believe that a withdrawal has been initiated incorrectly, please email email@example.com.